When you need to unwind after a stressful day, a relaxing bath is the perfect remedy.
For a full body experience, it is important to pamper each one of your senses.
Here are 5 things to include:
- Sight – Dim the lights or turn them off entirely and add some candles for subtle and warm light. Scatter rose petals in the water and place a photograph or picture next to the bath that makes you smile.
- Smell – Fragranced candles, incense, or scented bubble bath help soothe your mind. To completely relax, use lavender and chamomile as they have a natural calming effect.
- Touch – For a sensual experience, add oils to your bath water and use a soft sponge or loofah to wash your body. You may wish to massage your feet or have a partner gently knead out the knots in your back.
- Taste – Add a glass of wine, some chocolates, or maybe a warm drink to completely sink into a de-stress mode. You could even indulge in an entire dessert for an extravagant treat.
- Sound – Some light music in the background will round it all off. Try natural sound like whale songs, pan-flute or perhaps some enchanting classics. There are water-resistant, wireless speakers made especially for this purpose.
Now all you need to do is close the door, run some water, and then lie back on a neck cushion and enjoy some well-deserved “me time.”
Need more Bathroom inspiration? Visit http://www.simplybathrooms.co.za/bathroom-ideas/
If you are looking for a Bathroom Supplier that offers value for money and excellent client services then be sure to visit Simply Bathrooms in the Sugar Loaf Centre on Old Main Road in Hillcrest.